Our targeted audience of B2B tech buyers produces more leads that convert better. Learn more.

lead gen programs
every year

syndicated vendor
content assets

custom content assets

leads delivered every year

Supplying more qualified leads

TechTarget sets the industry standard for delivering high-quality leads:


Higher response rates and scores because they come with recent and relevant purchase intent


Permissioned audience

100% of the leads you receive have opted-in – they’ve consented to be contacted

Real interest and intent

Faster to convert because they’ve proactively downloaded your content without irrelevant incentives

Only 12% of B2B buying research happens on a vendor’s website. That means the other 88% is happening somewhere else. We want to be where that is. It’s a no-brainer for us to partner with TechTarget.”

– Jenny Hooks, U.S. Digital Marketer Lead, Cisco

Read the success story

Converting more prospects for you

TechTarget sets the industry standard for delivering high-quality leads:

AI-driven email

Our recommendation engine promotes relevant content to prospects based on their interests and recent activity


Re-engagement advertising

Embedded content ads promote additional resources precisely when a prospect is most engaged


Strategic consulting

Our market experts work with you to identify content gaps, construct promotional plans and benchmark results


Why does the relevance, recency and scale of lead activity matter?

Focusing on highly targeted, recently active leads results in more than a 16x increase in email response rates and a 7X improvement in lead engagement.

Find Out Why

Custom content services

Build thought leadership, fill content gaps, support new product launches

Custom Express Briefs

Attract relevant prospects and generate top-of funnel demand >

Custom White Papers

Educate active technology buyers interested in your solutions >

Custom Research Reports

Tap TechTarget’s audience to gain market insights and inform your content strategy >

Expert Videos and Webinars

Align with key market experts to increase mindshare and build your brand >

Product resources Visit the Resource Library

Contact Sales