- November 11, 2021
- Channel and Alliance Partnerships
Nominate Your and Your Partners’ Best Work – SearchITChannel’s Top Projects Awards
There are a lot of really interesting and innovative IT projects happening around the world every day. And let’s be honest, the involved teams rarely get the recognition they deserve. We created SearchITChannel’s Top Projects Awards to bring more attention to the value being delivered by these teams.
These awards are great for recognizing partnerships and create an important additional opportunity: helping you clearly communicate to business prospects what they want to know about your ability to execute effectively:
- Is the work technically innovative?
- Have you helped overcome significant challenges?
- Did the team leverage partnering in creative ways?
- And, of course, what were the substantive business benefits?
With those goals in mind, SearchITChannel’s Top Projects Awards recognize MSPs, VARs, systems integrators and other solution provider organizations that have demonstrated excellence in these four areas. Nominations are now open for the 2021 awards, which recognize partner winners of all sizes: Small – up to $10 million in annual revenue; Mid-sized – $10 million to $1 billion; and Large – more than $1 billion.
Who can nominate a Top Project?
Since complex projects involve many stakeholders, all of whom benefit from recognition of their project’s successful outcome, Top Projects Awards’ nominations are welcome from any of three project participants:
- MSPs, VARs, systems integrators and other solution provider organizations can nominate their top projects.
- CIOs and other IT leaders at end-user organizations who collaborated with third-party organizations can nominate those organizations for their top projects.
- Vendors whose technology products were used in a top project can nominate their partner organizations.
There is no cost to nominate and multiple projects can be nominated (one project per submission form please). Top Projects Awards nominations for 2021 must be received no later than February 4, 2022.
How are winners selected and announced?
To evaluate nominated projects, the editors of SearchITChannel work with a panel of well-known independent industry experts. They will announce the winning projects on March 22, 2022 on TechTarget’s SearchITChannel and SearchCIO properties, which reach both channel and end-user audiences and together receive more than 650,000 views per month. If your project wins, the news will be seen by a huge audience! The announcement and articles about each project will be searchable on Google and visible to all TechTarget members across our network of 140+ technology-focused sites.
Opportunities for recognition like this are few and far between, so be sure to take advantage. Your teams will be justifiably proud, and your future projects and business will benefit as well!